Wi-Fi and Internet Cafe
If you have your own laptop or wireless device there is Wireless Internet access in almost every room and on the ground floor areas - restaurant, bar, lobby, business centre & conference room. We also have computers for your use if you don't have a wireless device with you.
Both these Internet Services are FREE if you book directly with us (by phone, email us, online through this site or in person at reception) otherwise Wi-Fi is $5 for 50Mb (about 2½ hours normal use) or $4 / hour for our internet cafe terminals.
For guest convenience there is access to a printer and a desktop with Microsoft Office and other popular programs.
Photocopying, Scanning and Fax send / receive can be arranged through reception.
- In the foyer of the Kiwi International Hotel you will find a very informative Travel Desk
- The staff at the travel desk have negotiated preferential rates for Kiwi International Hotel Clients – you can wait until you check in or email now for more information and to make advance travel bookings.
- on kiwi@4Sightseeing.info
- 4sightseeing specializes in domestic travel within New Zealand and has a branch at the Kiwi international and in our main railway Station Britomart and can assist you with.
- Local Tours and Information
- Complete travel plans, advice, bus and train bookings and tours for the whole of New Zealand
- Bookings for tours to Rotorua or Northland
- Campervan or car rental – They have the full range of vehicles available from very basic cars and vans at amazingly low prices, to luxury cars and vans with every amenity you can imagine.
- Ferry bookings
- The Travel Desk is open 10 hours a day, 6 days a week in winter and 7 days a week in summer, and staff are available to come in to help you outside of these hours by arrangement.
- For more information about local tours please check: